Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Day #178: ROYGBIV

#178
At first we believed that there was some sort of toxic spill, and we couldn't imagine what would cause the colors we were seeing.  And then we remembered the rainbow run and the Supreme Court and .... but we still don't know what they used to make the colored powder.  When cars drove through it it rose in huge clouds.  It was an amazing sight.

Both of these flower photos were taken in Edite's garden.  It is an oasis on a main street.  You sit in the garden and you could be in the most rural spot, but you are not, you are in an enchanted garden.  I'm going to make a calendar from my Edite garden photos for sure.



 I don't remember my fortune from tonight's cookie. Something about wealth in friendships... something I do not take for granted, but it got lost in the other noncommittal statements.

No comments:

Post a Comment