Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

Day #159: Looking for my feet again


6/5/2015
What education is all about.  


6/6/2015
I know I have said this a lot recently, but I do believe I will have a computer to do everything on today or tomorrow.  Then I will be up to date on photos and text.  I actually wrote something yesterday in the loveliness of my backyard surrounded by birds in 74 degrees. Astonishing Day.  It allowed me to get my wind again and feel back on my feet after two weeks of beautiful craziness. This picture is metaphoric of how I feel about this past couple of weeks.

6/6/2015
I had a few friends graduate from G.C.C. on Saturday, too.  I taught non-traditional students and one by one they are graduating while holding jobs and being parents and all of them active in their communities.  This is what community college is about and it inspires us all.



No comments:

Post a Comment