Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

Day #173: Summer Is Official

#173
Alice called out my name when I walked into the market today.  She is so cute.  I do love children.
It is official, summer is on and we are talking trips to go places to swim.  I have to get my car fixed and write though.  I can't just go play with all the kids.  I'm such a pushover.  

Was there something off astrologically today?  



I didn't think that during the day at all.  The day was kind of wonderful and we managed to get most of Emma's Cosplay outfit on sale and made up of clothes she'll wear everyday and she had a really good time doing it.  This is a kid who does not necessarily like clothes shopping, but today was a success.  She then sang a song with her Dad at an open mic and did a great job.  That was fun.  

But everyone else had drama and bad things happening to them, so I ask again, was something bad happening astrologically?   



No comments:

Post a Comment