Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

Day #163: Friday Night

#163
I am out of practice getting this blog written and downloaded before bed.  Tonight I went and heard a really good concert.  Two men playing classical music on all sorts of stringed instruments.  Have you ever heard Bartok played on a mandolin?  Google Michael Nix and Chris Devine.  I actually posted a picture of Michael back in January.  He was doing Pete Seeger music then, but tonight he was playing Bach, Bartok and his own compositions.  It is worth listening to.   

6/12/2015


6/12/3015
Emma made rose petal oil and water today.  My kitchen smelled great.  She picked all of the petals that had fallen off these white roses in the backyard.  

 
#157
#156
Today I added a new blog and a new entry by Carol Schaefer who is writing about using stories for healing.  It is a very interesting perspective,  You can click on it on the right bar.



New Sister Love  6/12/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment