Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Day #171: Mutton and Mead

#171
This was a day to remember for awhile. Besides the fact that the weather was rather wonderful, so were the activities.  I worked the farmers market this morning and did not make a penny.  But everyone loved my new poster and I did come up with another good idea.  So it'll happen, I think.


Mutton and Mead is a Medieval Faire.  Emma was in the cast this year.  There is a play that is going on in an ad libbed way throughout the fair, plus there are events and activities, such as jousting, mud wrestling, tavern singing and belly dancing.  In the picture below Emma is dancing with another member of the cast.  There are a group of members of the Shire who are teaching people to dance.  It was really fun.   


2 more members
Mutton and Mead are having a photo contest on their website, too.  I took about five hundred and fifty photos today, probably five hundred of them at the fair.  I narrowed them down to about thirty five that I really like.  How many can I safely enter into the photo contest?  How do I figure out which ones to submit?  

I had my hair done in a french classic braid placed on top of my head.  And I got kind of a sunburn on my face.  I look different tonight
.

No comments:

Post a Comment