Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Day # 172: A little something on a Sunday



#172
I think I wrote something for Fathers Day last year and never posted it. It had something to do with mixed feelings, but to tell you the truth I miss my Dad.  My scanned photos of him were lost in the computer crash, I'm going to have to rescan some.  Anyway, to all you fathers, happy day.



 http://www.thelostdaughters.com/2015/06/exposing-roots-family-history-community.html

This is the first thing I read this morning.  I really admire this woman and her writing.  I think it is worth going to.  In case it doesn't work it is on the Lost Daughters website.

I was just taken to dinner for a father celebration.  Dinner was superb and so was the company.  Really good food.  Really good.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment