Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Day #164: Farmers Market


#164
Back at the Farmers Market this morning.  It was a beautiful morning, hot, but not too hot.  All us regulars were there.  We need to be better marketers.  We need to draw a bigger crowd.  I am taking care of the FB page this year.  We need to get people to share the page and begin to think about going to Saturday morning market as the norm.  It happens in Greenfield, it can happen in Bernardston.

I have figured out the status of my photographs and tonight I will look into the status of my book.  It is frightening to think I might have lost a lot.  Here is hoping it will be ok.   And then up with the INdiegogo which I wrote long hand and ccan type in now.  Sigh of relief.   Again, marketing will be the issue.  Any ideas, please pass them on.


No comments:

Post a Comment