Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Day #36: Happy Thursday



More to come this weekend
 
 
 
7 below zero tonight is the estimate.
 
We ate pesto chicken, pasta and broccoli.
She was disappointed that I got the orange and she had ice cream, strawberry, her favorite.
 
Last night I dreamt that Gandhi was looking to talk to my good friend, Edite, on the phone.  He wanted to meet with her because he really liked her artwork and the work she was doing with women.  But I was missing my camera and could only focus on the idea that I would loose all of the photos from a trip we had just taken.  I had not downloaded or saved any of them and the camera was gone, and so what if Gandhi is coming to see you tomorrow. 
 
Last  night I stared into his eyes for the first time since 1979.  They still made me smile.  Is that pathetic or forgiveness?
 
The snow is high and it will be even higher by Monday.  
 
I still haven't organized my resource page, but here is another link to a Nature blog in which one of my fellow adoption cohorts has her story.  
http://eepurl.com/bbo3Wv

It's late and my eyes need to close.  How long before this branch comes down?   Or how big of a wind will bring it down? Stay warm you all.  Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment