Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Day #43: Both Sides Now


#43
 
 
 
I really did get to use picture taking as a means for finding beauty today.  Emma and I took a small ride after I picked her up from school.  The days are getting longer so there was interesting light in the hills at 4:30.  These pictures are two sides of a hill taken within 2 minutes of each other.  How beautiful is that?
 
 
 
For local readers, if you are interested in being a part of a Birthmother/Original Mother Support Group, please join us at Greenfield's Market at 6:30 - 8:00 on Feb. 19th, a week from tonight.   If you have questions feel free to email me at lindy.whiton@gmail.com.  I believe it is really helpful to be with others who have experienced the same pain.  I believe it is helpful to have a safe place where one can share one's feelings with others who understand.  Come join us if you are an Original Mother.
 
 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment