Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Day 41: A Picture Day


Day 41
 
instillation by Edite Cunha

This is the first Tuesday we have been able to meet and write in a really long time.  Here are parts of the instillation used as a prop to write from.  It was love, it was red, it was red love.  Those strawberries are in an old dish my brother, Mike, gave my Mom years ago and that she loved.  My friend Edite ended out with it and I love it when it becomes a prop for writing. 

I took a lot of pictures today because the sun was shining.  The snow is really high, but the sky is really blue.  So tonight I am just posting photos.  I also increased my blog list and am almost ready to post my resource page.  And in writing I began to write up one of the interviews.  So in spite of a low text night, you'll get extra photos. 


Somebody was asking what an ice dam on the roof looked like.  This is it.


http://adoptionlossmothersinrecovery.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment