Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Day # 59: Sky is clear tonight

#59
Went out to dinner with a friend tonight.  Ate Thai food.  It was really good. I dropped her off, drove home, got out of the car and the sky was brilliant.  The moon is about half-moon and Venus has set, but Mercury is up there, and I can see Orion.  

We have had either overcast skies or it has been way too cold to get out and look up.  The average temperature for the month of February was 11 this year.  That is amazing.  Cold, it has been a cold and snowy month.  March will come in tomorrow like a lion and blow a lot of snow around once more.  But it will be March, and Spring is around the corner. I love stars.

It is hard to work during the day on my book, get excited by it and not share it on the blog.  But in the past couple of days there hasn't been anything appropriate to share other than I'm having a good time meeting new people and I think I have the format figured out.  I have begun to put together the stories.  It really will be a compilation of original mom voices surrounded by context set by me.  I'm really moved by the writings that I have been sent this week.  I can't wait until I can travel and do some photos, too.

I am designing a photo show for June, too.  It is a show about the food coop I belong to and the people that make up that community.  I've written some about it in this blog.  Now I am organizing photos from the past few years and I will print and frame them.  I have to do it slowly, again because of the cost, but it is pure fun.  


No comments:

Post a Comment