Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Day #39: Perpetual Snow

#39 Snowboarding on Main St.
 Another week gone by.  Another snow day already called.  Another day in the life of a madwoman in Western Massachusetts. 
 
I have been trying to think of some ways to get more interaction going on this blog.  I don't know why I want interaction except that one never knows how one is being heard out there in the ozone world.  Those of us who blog put stuff out and what we know is a count of hits on our blog, but nothing else unless people leave comments.   So, how do I inspire interaction?  How do I get people to try and interact with some of the questions I put out?  If you have any suggestions, send them on along.  They will be appreciated.
 
Photo number 39  is more about ice sculptures.  I was corrected today, he's a snowboarder not a skateboarder.  His balance is wonderful and my friend Annie was trying to feel the slopes.  We had fun taking pictures today.  Notice how well the roads are plowed.  I think the town decided to just wait and do it later because so much more is on its way.
 

 
Here is another one.  This is a frozen village. 
There is much beauty in this world.  I must admit I feel like its all under snow at the moment, but that's not true. 
Feb 8, 2011

Feb. 8, 2013

Feb. 8, 2014
 
 But it does look like Feb 8th is commonly a snowy day in these her parts.  OK, 5 more weeks until Spring.  LOL

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! thanks for showing us you part of the world. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Von. I want to list both Mothermade and Lost Daughters on my blog and resource lists. Glad to know you all are visiting.
    Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to read your daily posts!

    ReplyDelete