Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

Day #47: Too Cold Monday





#47

These two building are on the green of Montague Center.  Emma and I reached there at ten of five this afternoon so she could do her audition for a Renaissance Fair Festival in June.  She was really good.  I admit, I am biased, but that doesn't matter, she was really good.  They let me sit in, but she didn't need me there.  She was completely in the zone.  I thought the process was interesting and had a good time watching people prepare for these scenes they had to make up on the spot.

I'm trying to remember whether I had a way to wait patiently when I was a teenager.  I must have, I mean I had to do a lot of waiting, but I don't remember how I did it.  She draws.  I must have read.  I've been using my imagining my cloak meditation recently.  That was a nice tool to receive. 

I don't know if anyone was paying attention, but awhile back I asked if anyone knew why my stats weren't including my friend, Loren, in Jerusalem.  Well, she went to Jordan for a long weekend and during that time she registered in my stats as coming from Israel.  I do think their bubble interferes with on line information to and fro.  Pretty interesting.  If anyone does know any facts about this, let my readers know.
All adoptees and mothers are encouraged to share your stories, even if it's just on paper and it is not read by anyone. Sharing our stories with others may help them as much as it helps ourselves. I would like to pay it forward and make the offer to anyone that would like to use this page as a platform to share your stories. You may share just bits and pieces (examples: feelings of being adopted, coercion used to obtain your child, the grief associated with losing your mother or child, etc). You may share as much or as little as you wish. Your story will be accessible and you may add to it at anytime. Whatever you want to share is welcome! Just send it in a private message and you will be released from your untold story!
I so agree with this sentiment.  It really is the main reason I am doing this book.  I've almost collected half the stories.  It's great hearing peoples' stories.  I'm becoming more and more into it and trying to figure out a way to continue to make it my livelihood.  

Admit it, you'd love to know this guys story.  He looked so at home in the snow today.  We woke up to below zero temperatures, but this guy was dressed for the occasion.
 
So tomorrow I will catch everyone up on forgiveness and adoption.  But today was a day of organizing and of a few good pictures, so you get the pictures.   

No comments:

Post a Comment