Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Day # 52:It's David's Birthday!

#52

It is my loving friend, David's birthday.  Happy Birthday, David, may the next year be 10x better than this year for you, plus more. 

I actually have pictures from every February 21st from 2010 - 2015.  I must admit I do find it fascinating to be able to look back at them all.



2/21/10
Here is a picture of Emma from 2/21/10.  She and I spent the weekend together and did almost the exact same things we did in the past 48 hours.   Does that mean I am a boring Godmother, or that we are consistent in our activities?  I went back to my 2010 blog in search of sage words and got none, just photos of the same stuff I took this weekend; the Cove, Leyden vistas, Bookstores and Emma.







I am better at bird pictures now.  This little Downey greeted Emma and me when we pulled into Edite's driveway this morning.  He didn't leave the feeder at all until I started ringing bells and yelling for Jack. 

I am going to focus on writing my book this coming week, therefore, photography will dominate this blog.  I am going to try to find a corner somewhere and compose the first three stories.  If anyone wants to respond to any of the tasks or questions I've posed, I would respond to them.  But I am hoping to focus on formatting my  story. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment