Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Day #45:Valentines Day

#45
 
More snow in Massachusetts. Kinda getting boring now.  Ho hum. 
 
Valentine's Day in 2010 this was photo #45.  I think I even sold this picture.  It's very sweet, and I remember the day as being cold, but not snowing. 

 
 
I wish I could tell you I am learning a lot about taking pictures in the snow, but I don't think I am.  When the weather clears and there is amazing light on the snow, I think I do  a pretty good job, but while it is snowing I am not quite sure what to do with settings.  Today I tried to take some pictures of the big pine in the yard, but they didn't work.  I need one of my mentors to come and show me during our next storm.
 
So the one person who actually reached out to wish me a Happy Valentine's Day was in the hot springs in Jordan.  Long ways away both geographically and meteorologically.  Is that really a word?  She lives in Jerusalem and was taking a short break in Jordan.  Loren and I are both water addicts.  She, however, is much better at discovering new seas and lakes.  I'm a little jealous today. 
 


I think the chair is almost covered entirely.  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment