Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Day # 316: It rained all day

#316
My Photo

Try it out.  She's a card.  LOL


Definitely spent the afternoon in the world of adoption.  Again, I want to remind you all of the Adoption Summit.  You can find the link on yesterday's post.   Today I read through a presentation on birthmothers and PTSD.  Between Claudia Corrigan D'Arcy's research and this research I have a good layout for the structure of my last chapter.   Clearly the stories in this book support their research in qualitative ways.  The patterns that arise in the stories are the same ones that arise in the more quantitative survey research.  It's very helpful.   


I found a posting for submissions of loss poems; that sounds appropriate.  I think I will submit.

I love this watercolor.  Emma 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment