Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Day # 332: I love to sing



# 332

Company

These old barren oaks
are the best of company,
as are the footprints
in the sidewalk.
Someone had the same size
shoe as me.
The sunset wishes me 
good evening.
My neighbor's dog 
follows me home.
I guess she doesn't want 
to be alone tonight either.
     c GRACE


Story Corps link.   How to collect family stories and other such stuff.
http://parenting.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/11/23/this-thanksgiving-sit-down-and-listen-and-record/?smid  =tw-share





Emma and I went to a pub sing today.  It was fun.  I really love all that singing in a community stuff.  There was some research done on how good it is for one's heart.  You can feel it when you are doing it.  There is a great sense of belonging.
11/28/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment