Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Day # 319: Photos and Resources


#319


Included in this post with some daily pictures are a couple of blogs I found interesting today.  I also have spent a lot of time thinking about what original moms can learn from adoptees.  I find it extremely useful to read their writings.  I know that my relationship with friends who were adopted and others I have met along the way have truly helped my journey.  I remember going to a dinner for a group who were finishing up their masters degerees at School for International Training some 20 years ago and being seated next to this woman who I didn't know.  Immediately we hit it off and I have no idea how the subject of adoption, but I found myself being urged to search in a way I'd never been urged before.  It felt deeper because it came from this total stranger who happened to be adopted.  I started my search soon thereafter.

I also want to do a second book from the voices of the adoptees.  I think it would be really interesting and helpful.


buds


http://karenpickell.com/





http://reunioneyes.blogspot.com/





This illustration was borrowed from Elephant Journal on FB.





No comments:

Post a Comment