Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Day # 325: Happy Birthday, Emma Jean!

# 325

 I found an old worry stone
in my winter coat.
I gave it to a friend
who seemed to need it,
possibly not more than me,
but maybe.

For how 
in our humane ingenuity 
will 
we ever 
decipher
who needs a worry stone
more?

             c GRACE 11/20/2015


Best friends on birthdays
don't need translation, don't need
anything but their love.




For many years Emma and I have gone and bought her a new party dress or outfit on her birthday.  Sometimes we got our nails done or she got her haircut a couple of times.  It's always a fun time for us.  Then we meet some friends who are family and family for dinner at China Gourmet.  Today was no exception.  It was a great day.  Happy 15th!


11/21/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment