Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

Day # 334: One more month

# 334
November comes to a close and neither Grace nor I have written a poem today.  I wrote one, but it is really forced, so I am not posting it.   


A collage of all my 365 Day project photos from November.  We left those cinnamon and amber colors and moved into gray and white.  Light is a rare commodity and although the temperatures have not been as cold as normal, they have been cooler.  

Tomorrow I will start my final month of this project..  I am hoping that I will actually finish the text of my book this month, too.  I will focus on pulling together the different threads I have weaved into this blog over the year.  

If anyone wants greeting cards from any of the images in this blog, please leave me a message.  They are $3.75 a piece or 5 for $15.    



I also wanted to thank Grace for participating in my November poem idea.  It was really interesting and helpful to share poems and I enjoyed the collaboration.  


11/30/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment