Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Day # 68: Singing Around The World

#68
Emma and I sing in a chorus together.  We started rehearsal for the Spring concert tonight.  We sang all the way around the world.  We went to Kenya, Macedonia, England, Georgia and the United States.  We sang music from at least 5 different centuries.  There were eighty voices present.  I actually got so excited by it tonight that I thought maybe, just maybe I can get my arthritis in a place where I could go with a small group to Macedonia in a years time.  Maybe?  Every summer the Chorus Director takes a group to Macedonia for 2 weeks to study music there.  It would be so much fun and Emma will go whether I can or not.  

It was fifty one degrees at 5 o'clock this afternoon.  Spring is coming.  The light is back and the snow is disappearing in front of my very eyes.  There are three planets in the sky and you can see Orion so clearly that it feels like you could jump up and touch him if you wanted to.   It is energizing.  I am ready for the blooming period.  

This is a link to a flash mob from the other side of the world.



snow love

No comments:

Post a Comment