Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Day # 84: Loose Ends

# 84
This photo combines the elements of three seasons: Fall, Winter and Spring.  It is almost an organic collage.  Special.

I feel like there are a lot of loose ends on this blog.  Like, sweater stories, where are more sweater stories?  I actually received eight or nine of them.  Are there five more of my readers who can give me five sentences about an important sweater in their life?  

I have the first draft of three women's stories done tonight.  First, I am going to give them to my friend, Edite,  to see if they stand together.  I don't know why I am afraid they won't mix, (I can't even really name what it is I fear) that they won't read well side by side.  So once she's read them, I will send them to the interviewees and get any additions or corrections I need.  I am hoping to get some pictures this weekend and then I can post an Indiegogo fundraiser to support the rest of the writing process.  I have 14 interviews in process and another 2 scheduled.  I still am looking for a couple more and it is possible I will meet new people on Saturday.  So it is rolling along.  

Has anyone else begun the Tutu's book on forgiveness?  Has anyone done the exercises in the book? Anyone want to share their experiences?  I would love to have that as a thread on this blog.

As for picture taking, today I didn't get a lot taken, but I looked for some.  I went looking for my cardinals, but they were not showing their faces.  Someone saw larks, I don't think I have ever seen a lark around here, so I will look for them.  I know I am hearing at least seven calls early in the morning, but only the chickadees are visible.  Tomorrow I will go for a ride and find some.  Until then I have a lot of reading to do tonight, so I will wish everyone sweet dreams.

Aren't Vince's colors wonderful, today?

No comments:

Post a Comment