Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Day # 76: A New Keyboard




#76
My friend, Kay, gave me a new keyboard today.  Very cool.  Thank you, Kay.  You made me a happy kid.

I'm struggling with doing justice to the stories I am hearing.   I just watched a movie called, Closure, (link is below).  It was so beautifully done.  It was so attentive to all sides of the triad, plus.  It really moved beyond good and bad and went to how things were.  I really liked it.  It is so easy for others to judge why we do  something.  It is much more difficult to suspend judgement and truly understand.  Thank you C.U.B. for posting it.  If you get a chance readers, watch it through.  It is worthwhile.


http://www.hulu.com/watch/682410

I also really loved this picture on their status today.  It's great.  I actually started getting a little nervous about going to the conference in 10 days and meeting people.  You'd think that going to a conference with this unique population would make me happy and not nervous.  When it is all over and done I am sure that will be my experience, but anticipation always gets me.

I am still looking for three more original mothers to interview for my book.  I would love it if they were non-white.  I want the group to be diverse and I have some diversity, but not enough.  If you or someone you know is interested, please have them contact me by e-mail (lindy.whiton@gmail.com).

I am going to begin writing my Indiegogo tonight.  One thing that I know I want to do is research other Kickstarter and Indiegogo projects dealing with adoption.  I did a little of that last time, but I think I need to be more formal about it because people have done some interesting projects that can inform my project.   Closure was a Kickstarter projecct.

The wind is blowing hard out there and March really doesn't want to give up winter.  It has to, the Equinox is right there in front of us, we are in the home stretch; but winter is fighting back.  I have looked for a snow rainbow two evenings in a row.  No luck, not even on St. Pattys Day


No comments:

Post a Comment