Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Day # 73: 365 Day Project




#73
Alright, we have to remember that this blog started as a way to post my 365 Day Project and that it has morphed into "What's Lindy thinking about today, blog."  But when Lindy gets a cold, she doesn't think, she becomes wordless.  I did go uptown and the colors of this woman's groceries and her cheese looked so wonderful.  Look at the color of that red pepper.  

Earlier while sitting on the phone and staring up at the huge maple tree outside my window I watched a hawk land and just stay there.  He didn't leave until I got off the phone.  It was raining and it was very foggy, but he sat up there in that tree looking out at the highway.  


And the snow is going away.  Whatever we left in the yard in December will now come back. 

Five years ago the pictures are of the Smith College Bulb Show which I was going to go to yesterday but did not feel up to it.  We are going next Friday instead.  

Today was a photo day only, and a small photo day at that.  Today was a sleep day in reality, a day of rest.  May tomorrow bring more thoughtful expressions to this blog, although I have to remember it is the Ides of March which has never been a lucky time of year for me.  But I will stay optimistic.  I hope all of your heads are stuffed with less cotton than mine.    


 I wanted to share one picture that my friend Anna Berry sent me this morning of one of my favorite places in the whole wide world; it made me cry.



No comments:

Post a Comment