Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Day #89: Successful Monday

#89
Chris and I unintentionally attended a one year old birthday luncheon this morning.  It was quite sweet.  On my way to Northampton I saw 6 red tails and coming home 5, including one sitting on a pole just as I entered Exit 18.  He was sitting in just the right the way to highlight his beautiful red tail.  It was a splendid message.  And it was clear why indigenous people see this time of year as the time of the red tail.  I have always counted it as my bird.  I feel safe when they are around.  


Why am I having such a hard time adding links? Sometimes I feel really stupid when dealing with my computer.  Anyway, here is a new link  by one of the Lost Daughters.  You might find her website interesting.  She is an adoptee who was born in Korea.

http://portraitofafeministart.blogspot.com?view=magazine

Children.

Yes, it was a successful day and I got a lot done.  We had rehearsal this evening and I got home late and I have lost my voice, so I am just going to sleep.  I loved taking pictures today, too.    Matter of fact, I liked most everything about today.   That includes standing outside on a beautiful evening watching satellites zoom past the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment