Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

Day #86: Feeling Stymied


#86
Allergy season has begun.  Snow season leaves and allergies begin.  This is unfair.  I felt stymied all day long, unable to focus on anything I had to do.  I did not accomplish much at all.  Tomorrow is the conference, here is hoping I have more energy tomorrow than I did today.  

What I did do today is go through poetry to put together a manuscript.  Again, there are some days one should not try to be objective about one's own work.  I didn't like any of it today.  Now we have entered Aries, and apparently this particular year is supposed to be dynamic and good for us Aries, so I am hoping today was not typical of the next 28 days.  I am in my house and I need to soar. 

Anybody want to guess what kind of bird this is?  Do you think it is a waxwing?  Or is it a cardinal that dipped herself in yellow ink?  I can't tell.  I took three or four pictures of her and in each one I think it is a different bird.  In one she looks like a parrot of some sort.  Suggestions?

I was hoping that I would have the Indiegogo set up by today.  I don't.  I do, however, have first drafts of 4 women's stories complete.  I did a 2 hour interview yesterday and have 3 more set up which will bring the total to 16.  I hope I get at least 3 set up tomorrow.  I figure if I do 20 I will have a good array from which to publish.  People keep asking me to put some bites on this blog, but I don't feel comfortable doing that.  Maybe I can put some of my story up, but not others until they are ready.

Day # 86      3/27/2010
I remember being thrilled by this photo.  I only had my 50 mm lens on at that point.  Looking back at my old blog I realize that five years ago today I took my first walk down under the Turners Falls' bridge.  It was grey and partially warm that day, too, but the walk was dramatic.  There was a lot of rushing water and high water levels pushed up against dark green painted iron bridge.  








2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't think so, I think it is a waxwing, but I'm nut sure at all.

      Delete