Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Day #187: Tell me about your summer's day.

#187
So often the pick of the day is the final photo of the day.  He is so cute.


 A long strange day it has been, a good one, but a little strange.  Things kept not going as planned.  Is that the story of my life?  Maybe.

I did work on the book for a bit today.  I want to post the intro to my Indiegogo on this blog and get some feedback, but I don't think there is really time.  So on Wednesday I will get it edited and post it for real.  I was going to have it up by today, but I need an editor to look at it first.  But it is written.

I am unaware of how many of my interviewees are reading my blog.   So I don't know who is updated and who is not.  I think I have the person I want to write an introduction.  And I think I need to interview her, as well.  If anybody reading this is an original mother and would like to participate, please send me info.  Thanks.
Today was a true summer day.  It was a little hot for me, but not unbearable at all.  The goats were hiding in their shed.  The cows were in the pasture at sunset.  The river was completely still and filled with bird activity.  I saw thrush, gold finch, crows, geese, swan, a red tail, chickadee, robin, and 2 I could not identify.  I swear I heard more bird calls than I saw birds.    


Tomorrow I visit with my nephew, Jason, who is my oldest pal, maybe, he is very special to me.  We haven't seen each other in 3 years, I believe.  I am very excited.

Once again I need to make this interactive.  My attempts don't work, but I don't give up easily.  How about your favorite hot summer's night?



No comments:

Post a Comment