Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Day 207: Construction in Rain

#207
The light tonight was curious.  A storm cell came flying through here, very little lightening, lots of rain, and then a pink clearing.  Everything was reflecting kind of a salmon pink.  I've photographed this door before, but tonight I found it especially intriguing.  

7/26/2010
Five years ago, how small the girls were; this is another image from that week they camped out in my yard.  

I'm trying to organize myself to be productive and write for a week.  It actually makes me nervous to commit to write for one week.  I am promising myself I will write Tuesday afternoon until the following Monday afternoon.  I'm scheduling in some photo time, too, but mainly I will write.  

 The amount of construction going on in this town is astounding, I'm floored by it.  Tonight's glow reflected off puddles in mud in a huge construction site.   The fact that I photographed ugliness over beauty is not symbolic of anything, it just is.  I ran uptown to pick up a little pizza and this is what I saw at 8 o'clock.


No comments:

Post a Comment