Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Day # 204: Fertile Ground Photos

# 204
I have been walking around all day with the feeling that there was a hole in my heart.  Before 9 this morning I had heard from three people who were struggling.  I assumed my hole was from empathy.  But coming back from an event this evening in Deerfield I realized my hole was grief.  Why am I always so shocked when grief comes to visit?  So when I got back I read the same date from my 2010 blog and sure enough, 5 years ago today my mother went into hospice care never to come home again.  I had gone down to see her with Patrick.  It was an awful day.  My hole is stimulated by anniversary grief. I have to remember that that is ok.... emotions are good.   


I am a lucky person. I have this extremely close and extremely talented friend. He came with me yesterday and today stayed with me for part of the day so that I could be sad safely. He also shared with me 2 of his new projects. They are cool. 7/24/2010



Looking at these photos it is clear why people settled in the Deerfield Valley.  Too bad it was such a bloody experience.  


No comments:

Post a Comment