Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Day #182: Another 365 day project day


#182
I love reading by flashlight.  I believe we are never too young to learn to read by flashlight.  

I got a lot of work done again today and am feeling all written out, or all typed out or something.  I work well in the Bookmill, but today I ended out leaving because a 4 year old threw a fit and until his grandmother stepped in the adults were just carring on with their visiting and expecting the child to just pull it together.  Grandma finally picked the boy up and went outside and attended to him   When I left they seemed involved in a good conversation.  But my focus was too far gone.  That's ok.  Still a wonderful place to get stuff done during the week.  I am committed for the next 3 weeks to write there 2 days a week.  I may try the Deerfield Library, too.   Who knows.


No comments:

Post a Comment