Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Day #199: Farmers Market Strategy 1


#199
The idea is good.  A facepainter generates activity, especially when she is this talented.  However, rain is not helpful for either facepainting or photography.  We called it a dress rehearsal and I think we will do it again next weekend and, with any luck, at a few fall festivals.  

 I have been clearing out stuff for 15 minutes a day for the past 4 days.  I have found some amazing treasures and of course one of the issues is what to do with those treasures.  I have thrown some stuff out including the curriculum I created for teaching Educational Psychology.  That was a great course. I loved teaching it, but I will never teach it again, so why keep all of that dust collecting paper?

I found a conversation I had over e mail 4 years ago with an old old friend.  We had this remarkable conversation, partially about being original mothers and then we haven't spoken since.  Made me sad and I did not throw that away.  I will buy a box for keepsakes.  Actually I may have one in the mess somewhere.  I am sticking to the 15 minute time limit though.  I think it may work.  You can actually see a portion of the wall in the dining room.  LOL.


I have photographed a lot of beautiful babies this week.  You all have seen Ivy pretty regularly.  She is 9 months old today and quite the cutie.   I think I am going to add taking pictures of children to my resume and try to find more business doing it.  


7/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment