Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Day # 192: Experimenting with different cameras.

#192


So today was a photographic experiment.  I learned how to take selfies on a tablet and play with my friend's phone while he played with a mutual friend's grandson.  Very successful, although I may have filled his phone up with too many shots of his and Saber's discussion on diamonds.  Very fun



I also worked at the farmers' market today and took some exceptional photos only to find out I didn't have my memory card in.  Who does that?  Or who pretends she is a photographer who does that?  I happen to have the tablet on me, so I played with it in the sun.  Pretty boring pictures, but at least I learned how to use the camera.

So again, this has been a full week for me.  Thus, my blog has been completely dedicated to the 365 Day project.  That's cool though.  It's summer, and pictures are wonderful.  

I also started reading one of the food memoirs that I was introduced to a couple months ago.  I'm loving it.  It is a difficult story in someways, but the author has a wonderful sense of her surroundings.   It won't take me long to read and once I do I will write a review.


No comments:

Post a Comment