Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Day # 197: Poetic Nature

#197

Is this the third Thursday in a row that I've been out late?  I'll be out late next Thursday, too.  Not a lot to write about.  I had a productive lovely day, but I could not be poetic.  I tried.  I tried hard.  But no poetry, nor beautiful prose came from my pen.  


I did visit several friends' gardens, though, and they were quite poetic.  And I saw many birds today.  I saw three hawks, cardinals, robins, crows and I could hear at least three other calls at Puffers Pond that I could not recognize.  They were poetic.


And I ended the day with a gaggle of young people who were really fun to be with and listen to.  I didn't jump in the pool with them because it felt too chilly, but the sun went down behind them.  I was very happy.   Night.




No comments:

Post a Comment