Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Day #200: 200 Days of a Blog

#200
Day 200 of my 365 Day Project.  It was 93 degrees and we hung out at a friend's pool.  That is heaven.  It was a very pleasant afternoon in spite of the fact that it is my least favorite weather.

And now the major storms begin.  There is a tornado warning in effect.  The world is darkening, it is green and it is severely moist.  Part of me wants to go and photograph the lightening, but I don't have a big enough umbrella to protect my camera.  Truth be known, I still am afraid of lightening, so I can't be that brave.   

I've been trying to think about what I have learned doing this project this time around.  I definitely manipulate my pictures, both in the camera and in the computer more than I did in 2010.  I have a much stronger control over the settings and enjoy my tripod more.  But specifically this project has just reinforced my confidence in my ability to take a good shot.  It has also helped me to arrange a book on reflection, or a book that could be used for stimulating reflections.  It will be a picture only book and not all that big.  


This project has not taught me how to get people to interact with a blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment