Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Day #202: Falling in love with the sky

# 202
I've been falling in love with everything today.  I worked really hard on my book and fell back in love with it and the women who I listened to.  I fell in love with thinking about the plight and how to make a paradigm shift in the adoption industry.  How do you help women who really need that help find an option that is healthiest for them and not someone taking in the bucks?

And then I fell in love with the sky tonight.  I found dozens of hearts in clouds and amazing light and reflection and texture.  We are living in an ocean.  It all looks the same, wave upon wave.  And I see sharks in clouds all the time now.  So beautiful.   I think these will all print well, too.  I'm in love.       








No comments:

Post a Comment