Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Day # 206: A Working Day

#206
In spite of the fact that I didn't make a penny today, it was a perfect day for Farmer's Market. I did buy produce, beautiful produce to take with me on my little adventure that I am taking this upcoming week.  I am taking food with me to eat while I stare at the ocean.

7/25/2010
That week I had a ton of nieces camped out in my yard.  It was so fun to be surrounded by smart fun girls/women.  I love this group.  We were waiting for Mom to pass, but we were enjoying each other, too.  I was lucky to have them around.


It really was the perfect day for a farmer's market.  The sun was out and there were few clouds, a small breeze, and the temperature did not climb, nor did the humidity arrive until after we had closed for the day.  A few more people came out.  But my attempts at creating activity near my tent have not succeeded thus far.  Anyone got any ideas?




No comments:

Post a Comment