Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

Day # 194: Working on the project



#194

My desire is to spend most of the month of October on the road in order to photograph all of the women I have interviewed.  I would also like to attend the C.U.B. retreat.  So I am thinking about 2 trips, the 2nd being hops across the country from East to West, ending in Carlsbad, Ca on the 22nd.  It would be a 2 week trip, I think.  

The other trip would be a ride down the east coast.  I would stop in NY, MD, Washington, VA. , N.C., Georgia, and Florida.  The idea of driving all the way with my knees is a little overwhelming, but I think I can figure it out.   The other thing to do is take trains, but that sounds way too expensive, doesn't it?  Anyone have any ideas?

These, of course, are both dependent on a successful Indiegogo fundraising adventure.  I worked on it for a few hours today.  It is taking me much longer than I assumed, unfortunately.  But it is coming.


Adoption: The Lost Mothers,

I added this Lost Mothers heading on this morning to remind myself to write something about them tonight.  I love a lot of what they put out and suggest people go to their blog.  But I am confused as to whether they are still writing under this name still.  Most of the original mothers whose names are on the blog are still writing in the field, but I don't if this particular blog is still maintained.  Try it, though, it is worth your time.
7/13/2010
Plum on pink.  This was a writing prompt from Iron Bridge Writing Workshop.  I ate 2 of these today, too, and was wearing those pants yesterday.  Maybe not a whole lot has changed in five years

.


No comments:

Post a Comment