Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Day # 224: Working on a writer's routine

#224
Tonight was all about layering of clouds and reflected light.  We had no rain, but one was surprised by that if one was following the clouds at all.  They were big and puffy, and they layered on top of each other in great stacks.  

Trying to set life up the best way I can to finish this book. I need to make room for myself.  It is time to start sharing my treasures.  I remember when my Mother started doing that and how freaked out I was at the idea of her dispersing the things of our lives.  She had six children and there were plenty of homes to pass stuff over to.  I guess I never wanted it all to be in separate houses, I wanted it all to stay in a shrine.  And now I feel that way about my own belongings, but at this time of my life I need to be freer and I need space.  I want expansion.  I want to stare out at those clouds.


8/12/2010  Maine
This picture was taken without a tripod; I didn't own one yet.  Kay and I stood and stared out at this cove until we couldn't stand the mosquitoes any longer. This is also the first picture of which I created a large print.  I was so excited by that process.  



I do believe I have a real draft of my Indiegogo as of today.  I sent it to my friend, Gregg, we'll see if he agrees.  I also worked on the first two stories which are really close to completion and I can't wait to send them off to the two women.  But I have to find a place to swim for the next 2 weeks and I have to continue to write at either Mesa Verde or Bookmill.  I got stuff done in both of those places.  I am going to create a new routine.  Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment