Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Day #221: Catching up with friends.

#211
Camera, action, shoot.  Group of kids were making a movie today at the restaurant I was eating at with a friend.  We shot them shooting.  It was really great to watch them all engaged and working together on this piece, retaking shots and setting up new ones.  It was fun.



A friend of mine took my Indiegogo proposal to edit it and convinced me to do some rearranging before I post it.  My introduction to it sounds like an academician wrote it and he felt it would not grab readers.  So he convinced me to start off with a story to hook people.  I'm telling you all of this to say, because it is coming, I'm almost there, I will post soon.  

Tomorrow it will have been one year since my last fundraiser.  I can't believe I have been working on this project steadily for a year.  I'm a little stunned. 


Ate dinner in Edite's garden tonight.  I am definitely publishing a calendar entitled Edite's Garden for 2016.  It is magical in there and one would never know they were on a major drag.  The garden has grown up so high you can't even see the neighbors nor do you know where the noises are coming from.  Tonight we ate under the grape arbor, surrounded by pears, apples and peaches.  The plums had already been eaten.  



No comments:

Post a Comment