Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Day # 220: Back at the farmers market

#220
I worked this morning at the Farmers Market.  The produce was really beautiful.  I couldn't decide on anything except little plums that are delicious.  But I have to go marketing soon because I need to be eating the way I was eating in Rhode Island.  It makes such a difference.  I felt so healthy. 



I actually made a little money today.  But I realized I need to make it much more accessible and interactive and take the poster down and put cards and prints in baskets which means buying plastic.  If people are going to paw through the inventory, the cards have to be protected.


I certainly proved to myself last week that taking photographs is an extremely self caring act for me.  It really helps to keep me centered during a project that is structured in a way to push all of my buttons constantly.  To keep myself grounded, I take the pictures, and it works.  But beautiful pictures do not sell.  People love looking at them and I get a lot of wonderful comments on them, but they are not what sells.  What sells are the unique quirky ones.  Even as cards, people are more apt to buy my quirky ones.  



A piece of family news; my niece, Moriah gave birth to a baby boy yesterday.  Welcome Hezekiah!


No comments:

Post a Comment