Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Day # 226: Roaming the Hills


 #226



The hills are somewhat dramatic tonight.  There are scattered storms coming our way. Didn't see any birds on my drive at all.  They are all hidden away.  


August is half over.  How did that happen?  In two weeks there will be all these changes.  I'm not sure I am capable of handling them this year. 

My great-nieces who live in Georgia went back to school today.  Their baby brother was born a few days ago and now they are off to school.  Is it unbearably hot in the south at the moment?  My great-nephew, Gabe, must have gone off to school this week, and his little sister started preschool this week.  More family proof that time keeps ticking, ticking.  I'm telling you, I am not sure I can handle it.


I think I figured out how to conclude each story in my book this morning.  I think I figured out how to synthesize each woman's story and its addition to the larger picture.  It may end out reading too academic to do it that way, but I am going to try it.  I am also collecting a pretty good bibliography as I go along.  That will be a good resource.   I know, I promised I'd post one to this blog a long time ago, but this is forcing me to compile it.  I will get it up.   

I still need two women to come forward to be interviewed.  Did you relinquish in the late 70's, are you willing to have your story told?  If so contact me.   Or, did you relinquish in the 90's from an urban setting?  I need you.  



No comments:

Post a Comment