Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Day # 228: Sunday Photos

# 228
I have a pair of downy woodpeckers living off my garage.  It is quite the ecosystem for birds at the moment.  The roof is growing as many weeds as the lawn.  Today I pulled into the driveway and these two did not fly away; they were too busy with their own relationship to care about me.  


The Italian garden is producing a fair amount up in the yard.  I find these two beautiful.  I suppose someone should pick them.  


I believe this is alien.  Doesn't it look like the beginning of a Twilight Zone episode?


8:00 on Poets Seat.  I'm going to go back through the summer's pictures and pick one from 8 every night I watched.  I think it should be beautiful.  Is it true that there is as much daylight today as there was on April 16th?  Why am I having a hard time believing that?


No comments:

Post a Comment