Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

Day #222: A Year Ago or more

#222
Was a photographer today.  Made some money, nothing to write home about, but I enjoyed it.  Worked on my introductive paragraph, may have actually written it.  Saw an old friend for the first time in 4 years and talked for almost 3 hours straight.  I hope she enjoyed it as much as I did.  It was really good to be able to talk about the book.  It must be part of the process.  I must be at a point where I need other's opinions and questions.  It was a really nice dinner. 

8/10/2010
Maine... This heron came and visited every morning and every evening for a week.

8/10/14- last year's fundraiser for original mom book.  So beautiful!!!! Photo by Kia Burton McLaughlin

I really don't believe it has been a year.  This collage was made from pictures Kia took, and the poster for the event.  I've been trying to figure out if I still like the title.  What do others think?

All of the other flower pictures were taken today on the Bridge of Flowers.  




1 comment:

  1. Hard to believe it was a year ago, I had such a fantastic time

    ReplyDelete