Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Day # 225: Two year olds and light

#235
The light outside is calling me today, yet I seem unable to write, to go outside and take pictures, clean the kitchen or go for a swim.  Any of these activities would be positive, but I just am somewhat paralyzed today.  I woke up this morning with the idea of being only a photographer, but I don't feel inspired, so I thought, be an editor, that would be helpful.  I did that for an hour this morning and headed out for a dentist appointment, had lunch with an old student and her wonderful, joyous 2 year old, came home and have been completely unmotivated.




I am going to create a space to work in.  That is what I am going to do right now.  It's harder for me than one would think.  Remember I am unable to stand up for more than about 5 minutes.  When I do the dishes I do it in stages so that the pain doesn't get too great.  I never talk about it.  I really keep my pain to myself and my doctor, but unfortunately whenever I think about creating a new space, or making life easier on myself I get stopped by the reality of having bad arthritis.  Sucks.  Oh well, one step at a time, as they say.


OK, so I took some pictures, but I wasn't terribly successful at being focused on any one thing today.  I did not finish one task that I started.  Tomorrow is another day.  



No comments:

Post a Comment