Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Day #13: Tuesdays are for writing

 
 
 
Another Tuesday, another night of writing, you'd think I'd combine my writing in my group with the writing for my daily post.  But they are not always appropriate for the blog.  Tonight I will tell you a little about photo #13.  I had a great time photographing Myisha, a friend of Emma's.  I photographed her in Shelburne in a giant bight sunny room where three preschoolers were playing, too.  It was pretty fascinating to watch the learning that was going on in that room simultaneously.  2 year olds were learning to share, 1 year olds were learning to call each other by their names, 14 year olds were explaining what they wanted education to be like and 60 year olds were learning to take portraits and action shots in winter light.  Life is full.
 
Tomorrow I will post more on the subject, but tonight I need to go to bed.  I post another photo to make up for my brevity.

No comments:

Post a Comment